Griffin Releases Range-Improving Stand for AirPort Express
TMO at MWSF - Griffin Releases Range-Improving Stand for AirPort Express
by , 12:05 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
San Francisco, CA –- Griffin Technology has released a desk accessory, the Xpress Stand, for Apple's AirPort Express base station. The device is designed to increase effective range and signal efficiency of AirTunes. It also includes network status light, built-in cable management, and a weighted, chrome metal base.
"We realized that Apple's AirPort Express needed a base, so we decided to make one that would make an elegant artistic statement and compel you to display it on the desk, shelf or entertainment center." said Paul Griffin, President of Griffin Technology.
The Griffin Xpress Stand is US$24.99. The company is currently accepting pre-orders for shipment beginning in the first quarter of 2005.
- Fri, 10:21 PM
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Hits Mac and Linux
- Fri, 4:54 PM
- Evidence is Mounting: Apple Will Convert the Macs to ARM CPUs
- Fri, 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-30: iPhone Lightning Headphone Adapters, Listener Comments
- Fri, 12:03 PM
- A Game of Thrones Gets Enhanced Edition Exclusive to iBooks
- Fri, 11:25 AM
- macOS Sierra: Fast Sound Settings from the Menu Bar
- Fri, 11:24 AM
- iLDOCK on Kickstarter: Lightning Port and Headphone Jack for iPhone 7
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Get 8 Mac Utilities for Free
- Fri, 9:57 AM
- CW Shows Come to Apple TV, No Cable Subscription Required
- Thu, 9:34 PM
- Safari 10: Hide Flash from Every Website Except Some
- Thu, 6:53 PM
- Use 3D Touch in LINE to Read Messages without a Read Receipt
- Thu, 5:55 PM
- Apple Rolls iPhone 7 Commercial, "Balloons"
- Thu, 5:22 PM
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event