EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
TMO at MWSF - EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
by , 9:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- EZQuest introduced its new Thunder Pro A/V FireWire 400 hard drive at Macworld Expo Tuesday, the first in the company's new generation of Pro A/V drives.
Designed to meet the demands of creative professionals, the Thunder Pro A/V drive comes in an anodized aluminum case and has no internal fan, for quieter operation. Additionally, the drive features EZ Port, an extra front-mounted FireWire port, and Smart Switch, which automatically turns the drive on when it is plugged in.
The Thunder Pro A/V drive is available in four configurations: 160GB ($249), 200GB ($289), 250GB ($349), and 400GB ($699). EZQuest includes a two-year warranty and 48-hour repair turnaround for all of its Pro A/V products.
EZQuest is demonstrating the new drive, and also previewing a FireWire 800 version, at booth #1446.
- Tue, 8:43 PM
- Apple Says It Will Return to Revenue Growth in December Quarter
- Tue, 7:07 PM
- Tim Cook: Giving Up Privacy with Siri and AI is a False Choice
- Tue, 5:51 PM
- macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Leaks New MacBook Pro Images
- Tue, 5:02 PM
- Apple Beats Guidance with Q4 Earnings, Guides Q4 Above Consensus
- Tue, 2:20 PM
- Existing Home Routers Could Be Used to Stop DDoS Botnet Attacks
- Tue, 1:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-25: iMessage Wish List, Original iPod Music Collection
- Tue, 11:55 AM
- MyScript Nebo iPad Pro Note Taking App Temporarily a Free Download
- Tue, 10:52 AM
- tvOS 10.0.1 Update Improves Security, Skips Single Sign-on
- Tue, 9:46 AM
- AAPL Q4 2016 Earnings Report Coverage this Afternoon
- Tue, 9:00 AM
- Last Chance for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 8:00 AM
- The 20 CDs Steve Jobs Gave Journalists with the First iPod
- Mon, 6:43 PM
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug