EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
TMO at MWSF - EZQuest Introduces Thunder Pro A/V FireWire Hard Drive
by , 9:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- EZQuest introduced its new Thunder Pro A/V FireWire 400 hard drive at Macworld Expo Tuesday, the first in the company's new generation of Pro A/V drives.
Designed to meet the demands of creative professionals, the Thunder Pro A/V drive comes in an anodized aluminum case and has no internal fan, for quieter operation. Additionally, the drive features EZ Port, an extra front-mounted FireWire port, and Smart Switch, which automatically turns the drive on when it is plugged in.
The Thunder Pro A/V drive is available in four configurations: 160GB ($249), 200GB ($289), 250GB ($349), and 400GB ($699). EZQuest includes a two-year warranty and 48-hour repair turnaround for all of its Pro A/V products.
EZQuest is demonstrating the new drive, and also previewing a FireWire 800 version, at booth #1446.
- Thu, 9:34 PM
- Safari 10: Hide Flash from Every Website Except Some
- Thu, 6:53 PM
- Use 3D Touch in LINE to Read Messages without a Read Receipt
- Thu, 5:55 PM
- Apple Rolls iPhone 7 Commercial, "Balloons"
- Thu, 5:22 PM
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event
- Thu, 1:48 PM
- How to Make macOS Sierra Empty Your Mac's Trash for You
- Thu, 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-29: John's Apple Product Wish List
- Thu, 12:47 PM
- Smartphone Photo and Video Certification Bundle: $29
- Thu, 10:47 AM
- New Retina MacBook Pro Models Expected in October
- Wed, 7:44 PM
- 8Bitdo Goes Retro with Apple-themed Game Controller for iPhone, iPad
- Wed, 5:16 PM
- ACM 378: Life Without a Headphone Jack, More Apple Watch, Siri on the Mac
- Wed, 5:08 PM
- NuGuard KX Case for iPhone 7 Offers Superb Protection
- Wed, 4:39 PM
- MyMac Spotlight Interview on Bryan Chaffin