WiebeTech Introduces UltraGB+ Large Capacity External Drives
TMO at MWSF - WiebeTech Introduces UltraGB+ Large Capacity External Drives
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- At this week's Macworld Expo, WiebeTech announced the UltraGB+, a bus powered 3.5" drive enclosure that allows one to bring large amounts of data on the road (when using FireWire) without requiring a separate power adapter. The drives are all 7200 RPM and offer 8MB of cache.
UltraGB+ in Sleek Aluminum Enclosure
The UltraGB+ is available in either FireWire 400 or FireWire 800 versions, and either 120GB or 160GB capacity. The UltraGB+ also has a USB 2.0 port, and sports a global 100-240V power supply, for those situations where your computer doesn't or can't provide enough power on the FireWire bus, or you'd like to use USB 2.0.
Rear View of FireWire 800 UltraGB+
The 400/120 version is $359.95, the 400/160 version is $399.95, the 800/120 version is $399.95, and the 800/160 version is $439.95. The UltraGB+ is expected to ship on January 17, 2005.
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Thu, 9:47 AM
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- Rotating Car Phone Stand: $13.99