WiebeTech Introduces UltraGB+ Large Capacity External Drives
TMO at MWSF - WiebeTech Introduces UltraGB+ Large Capacity External Drives
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- At this week's Macworld Expo, WiebeTech announced the UltraGB+, a bus powered 3.5" drive enclosure that allows one to bring large amounts of data on the road (when using FireWire) without requiring a separate power adapter. The drives are all 7200 RPM and offer 8MB of cache.
UltraGB+ in Sleek Aluminum Enclosure
The UltraGB+ is available in either FireWire 400 or FireWire 800 versions, and either 120GB or 160GB capacity. The UltraGB+ also has a USB 2.0 port, and sports a global 100-240V power supply, for those situations where your computer doesn't or can't provide enough power on the FireWire bus, or you'd like to use USB 2.0.
Rear View of FireWire 800 UltraGB+
The 400/120 version is $359.95, the 400/160 version is $399.95, the 800/120 version is $399.95, and the 800/160 version is $439.95. The UltraGB+ is expected to ship on January 17, 2005.
- Sun, 12:06 PM
- MGG 624: Sierra, APFS, Wi-Fi and Personal Servers
- Sat, 9:04 PM
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- Fri, 9:43 PM
- ScanSnap on Sierra Update: Fujitsu Warns of Data Loss In 'Specific Circumstances'
- Fri, 9:21 PM
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Fri, 7:36 PM
- Use the Digital Crown to Control Your Apple Watch Series 2 Screen Brightness
- Fri, 7:03 PM
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- Fri, 6:29 PM
- iOS 10: How to Optimize Downloaded Music Storage
- Fri, 6:01 PM
- iOS 10.0.2 Fixes Headphone Audio Controls, More
- Fri, 5:33 PM
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Fri, 5:33 PM
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
- Fri, 3:48 PM
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Fri, 1:50 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-23: Apple, AI, and Buying Tuplejump