Liveframe LLC Introduces Screenvision Swivel Stand
TMO at MWSF - Liveframe LLC Introduces Screenvision Swivel Stand
by , 7:20 AM EST, January 12th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Of course Apple is known for the quality of its computing and digital music products. Equally impressive, though not receiving quite as much attention, is the company's line of Cinema Displays. The current lineup includes the 20-inch, 23-inch and whopping 30-inch flat panel displays. Although they provide lots of screen real estate, some may wish for a bit more flexibility in terms of how the screen can be positioned. Fortunately, the folks at Liveframe LLC introduced their Screenvision Swivel Stand at this week's Macworld Expo.
The Screenvision Swivel Stand offers two benefits to owners of the 20-inch and 23-inch Cinema Displays. The first, as the name implies, is the ability to swivel the display. Unlike some other display products, the Swivel Stand offers a full 360 degrees of rotation.
This is a great benefit for those who have these large screens and would like to collaborate, or share what's on the screen with someone who isn't directly in front of it. The second benefit of the Swivel Stand is that they offer a stylish alternative to Apple's design.
There are two models available. The clear provides a black border around the screen, with a clear acrylic border around the black. The black is made totally of black acrylic.
Screenvision for 20-inch screens is available for US$349, and for the 23-inch screens, $399.
The Mac Observer Spin:Yet another new exhibitor at Macworld Expo.
- Thu, 4:44 PM
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- Thu, 1:58 PM
- MacBook Pro's Function Touch Strip Called Magic Toolbar
- Thu, 1:05 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-20: Apple's 'hello again' Media Event Predictions
- Thu, 9:39 AM
- watchOS 3: How to Use Emergency SOS
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- The Mac Power Organizer Bundle
- Wed, 8:04 PM
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Wed, 6:28 PM
- IK Multimedia Announces MODO Bass Modeling Software for Mac
- Wed, 6:15 PM
- Performance Tests: Every iPhone Ever Made
- Wed, 5:28 PM
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Wed, 4:57 PM
- ACM 381: Tim Cook as Veep and iTunes Star Ratings
- Wed, 2:00 PM
- Focusrite Allows Users to Control Their Audio Interface from iOS App
- Wed, 1:59 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-19: iPhone 7 Mystery Chip, Amazon Echo and Echo Dot