Boom Bags Introduces Luggage That Sounds Great
TMO at MWSF - Boom Bags Introduces Luggage That Sounds Great
by , 8:00 AM EST, January 12th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- While roaming the show floor at this week's Macworld Expo, one of the exhibitor's displays caught our eye, Boom Bags. The company claims to have "The Ultimate iPod Accessory," a rolling stereo on wheels for the traveller who won't compromise on music quality.
Boom Bag Office on Wheels
Boom Bags introduced two of their products, the Office on Wheels and the Rolling Suiter, at the show. These products combine the convenience of a rolling suitcase with an embedded stereo audio system, complete with sub-woofer. The audio unit contains connectors for power, audio output, audio input and a microphone. The controls include power, volume, tone, bass and mic.
Boom Bags currently offers two models. The Office on Wheels includes a removable laptop shoulder bag, and is priced at $329.95. The larger Rolling Suiter includes a removable tri-fold garment bag and a detachable piggy back strap to carry additional luggage, and is also priced at $329.95.
The Mac Observer Spin:This is yet another first-time Macworld exhibitor.
- Wed, 5:07 PM
- 5 iMazing Tricks Make Syncing Your iOS Device Fun
- Wed, 3:48 PM
- The Pros and Cons of Legacy Apple Products Going Extinct
- Wed, 2:44 PM
- iOS: Turn Safari Into a Simple RSS Reader
- Wed, 1:52 PM
- What Apple TV Could've Been - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-22
- Wed, 11:53 AM
- Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow Coming to iPhone and iPad
- Wed, 10:40 AM
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Wed, 9:06 AM
- iOS: Use "Vibrate Only" for Specific Event Alerts
- Wed, 9:00 AM
- PDFConverterOCR 4: $19.99
- Wed, 8:00 AM
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Tue, 9:49 PM
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
- Tue, 9:32 PM
- Apple Takes Us on iPhone 7 'One Night' Tours of NYC, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Tokyo
- Tue, 8:09 PM
- Apple App Store Revenues Hit $40 Per User, While Average Downloads Decrease