SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
TMO at MWSF - SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
by , 12:45 PM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- SMART, maker of interactive technology products such as the SMART Board interactive whiteboard, announced the release of the Sympodium ID250 interactive pen display at this week's Macworld Expo show.
The ID250 is a 15" LCD display, but it can also act as an input device, thanks to a battery-free tethered pen. This input ability allows the control of applications, writing of notes in digital ink, and just about anything you can do with a mouse.
The built-in stand allows placement on a podium, desk or table so presenters can face their audience.
The New ID250 Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display
The ID250 breaks new ground in pricing, being 40 percent less expensive than previous Sympodium products. The suggested retail price of the ID250 is $2,249 [price corrected]. Sympodium products have used at events such as English premier League Soccer and Euro Cup 2004 Soccer, and on the popular CSI TV show.
- Wed, 12:37 PM
- Be More Productive: Try a Different Keyboard
- Wed, 11:20 AM
- iCloud: Configure a Public Calendar
- Wed, 10:30 AM
- Working Smarter for Mac Users Preview with Bob "Dr Mac" LeVitus - TMO Daily Observations 2017-03-01
- Wed, 10:11 AM
- macOS Sierra: Quickly Restore Safari Tabs
- Wed, 9:00 AM
- Cling Bling Window Solar Charger: $27.99
- Wed, 8:14 AM
- iOS 10 Spying Possible With iCloud Backups
- Wed, 7:00 AM
- RocksterTek Porta-Guitar Is a Portable Guitar Neck for Practice
- Wed, 6:11 AM
- Apple's System Status Page Updated With Last Known Outages
- Tue, 5:51 PM
- YouTube Is Taking A Step Into the Live TV Business
- Tue, 5:27 PM
- Augmented Reality is a Natural Part of the iPhone's Technical Evolution
- Tue, 4:43 PM
- Get Your Photography Airborne With ROVA, the Flying Selfie Camera
- Tue, 3:01 PM
- Tim Cook Insists Apple Cares about Creative Pros (Despite All Evidence to the Contrary)