Equilibrium Announces DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and ships MediaRich Server 3.5 for Xserv
TMO at MWSF - Equilibrium Announces DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and ships MediaRich Server 3.5 for Xserve
by , 4:30 PM EST, January 14th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Equilibrium announced the availability of DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and server-ready for the new dynamic Equilibrium MediaRich Server for Apple Xserve. We had a chance to sit down with Sean Barger, CEO of Equilibrium, to get a demonstration of this suite, which drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to perform many digital management and production tasks.
For the uninitiated, DeBabelizer Pro 6 for Mac OS X streamlines the editing, import and optimization of different types of media, including images, animations an digital video files. A patented feature of the software allows optimized delivery of content based on the target platform, be it Web, print, multimedia presentation, mobile devices, video games and interactive television. Debabelizer Pro 6 tasks can be offset to the new Equilibrium DeBabelizer Server for Apple XServe.
Debabelizer Pro 6 for Mac OS X fully supports Adobe Photoshop CS layers, and will enhance the automated functionality of Tiger's new Automator feature. MediaRich 3.5 for Apple Xserve can perform tasks such as automating image production and dynamic delivery of multi-channel digital assets through media templates, and providing zooming and pan functionality by dynamically generating new images from a single source image.
Equilibrium MediaRich for Apple Xserve is now available. Equilibrium DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X will ship in the first quarter of 2005. Debabelizer Pro 6 will ship for an estimated street price of US$399.99 for the stand-alone version.
- Mon, 6:28 PM
- iOS: Long Press Icons For Safari Shortcuts
- Mon, 5:49 PM
- Apple, Ron Johnson, J.C. Penney and the Future
- Mon, 5:11 PM
- Apple gets the Upper Hand on Qualcomm Thanks to Intel's CDMA Chips
- Mon, 3:53 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with CNET Senior Editor & TV Reviewer David Katzmaier
- Mon, 2:08 PM
- Why Apple Might Discontinue the Mac Pro - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-27
- Mon, 12:06 PM
- FRESHeBUDS Air Bluetooth 4.1 Earbuds
- Mon, 11:34 AM
- New Drone Footage Shows Nearly Complete Apple Park
- Mon, 11:10 AM
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- Sun, 10:47 AM
- How do I choose a UPS? – Mac Geek Gab 646
- Sun, 1:15 AM
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Sat, 9:42 PM
- How to Turn Siri into a Metronome (Video)
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U