Bluelounge Design Introduces cableyoyo Ultra-Thin Cord Management System
TMO at Macworld - Bluelounge Design Introduces cableyoyo Ultra-Thin Cord Management System
by , 2:30 PM EDT, July 14th, 2005
BOSTON -- blueLounge Design has introduced the cableyoyo ultra-thin cord management device at this week's Macworld. Although wireless technology has eliminated some cable clutter, there are still situations where you need a cable to connect a device to your Mac. Unfortunately, this can lead to an annoying rat's nest of cables, but the cableyoyo takes care of that.
Dominic Symons of blueLounge Design showed us the system, as well as several suggested uses. The system consists of two parts. There's the main unit, which can handle cords up to six feet in length and 5mm or less in diameter. The second part is a small adhesive attachment with a round peg, on which you can mount the main unit. We were shown several suggested uses, including iPod and iSight data cables, and a cellphone charger cable. No doubt users will come up with other imaginative uses.
The cableyoyo is available in black, white, silver and clear, and is priced at US$4.99.
- Thu, 9:34 PM
- Safari 10: Hide Flash from Every Website Except Some
- Thu, 6:53 PM
- Use 3D Touch in LINE to Read Messages without a Read Receipt
- Thu, 5:55 PM
- Apple Rolls iPhone 7 Commercial, "Balloons"
- Thu, 5:22 PM
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event
- Thu, 1:48 PM
- How to Make macOS Sierra Empty Your Mac's Trash for You
- Thu, 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-29: John's Apple Product Wish List
- Thu, 12:47 PM
- Smartphone Photo and Video Certification Bundle: $29
- Thu, 10:47 AM
- New Retina MacBook Pro Models Expected in October
- Wed, 7:44 PM
- 8Bitdo Goes Retro with Apple-themed Game Controller for iPhone, iPad
- Wed, 5:16 PM
- ACM 378: Life Without a Headphone Jack, More Apple Watch, Siri on the Mac
- Wed, 5:08 PM
- NuGuard KX Case for iPhone 7 Offers Superb Protection
- Wed, 4:39 PM
- MyMac Spotlight Interview on Bryan Chaffin