Zimbra Collaboration Suite Adds Mac OS X Support
TMO at Macworld - Zimbra Collaboration Suite Adds Mac OS X Support
by , 10:00 AM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Zimbra on Tuesday announced that it has added support for Mac OS X v10.4 and v10.4 Server to its Zimbra Collaboration Suite, an open-source, enterprise-level e-mail and collaboration solution. Support for iCal, Apple Mail and Xserve RAID storage is also included in this update.
"Since we released the open source version in November 2005 we've been overwhelmed by the interest and feedback we received from Apple customers and Zimbra forum members," Zimbra CEO Satish Dharmaraj said in a statement. "There was already clear demand for a Mac OS X version and since delivering the open source release, we've seen that demand explode, in the form of downloads, community participation, and requests from companies for our Network Edition."
The Open Source Edition of Zimbra Collaboration Suite is available now as a free download. The Network Edition will ship during the first quarter of 2006. Pricing for the standard version of the Network Edition is US$28 per user annually, with a minimum of 500 users, while pricing for the small business version of the Network Edition is $1,450 annually for up to 50 users.
- Wed, 11:19 AM
- iOS 10: Managing Siri's Third Party App Voice Control
- Wed, 9:27 AM
- watchOS 3: Configure Your New Dock
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks
- Tue, 7:39 PM
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- Tue, 7:08 PM
- How Do You Export Multiple Albums in macOS Sierra Photos?
- Tue, 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-27: HealthKit for Diagnosis, Roku vs Apple TV
- Tue, 1:49 PM
- Pay What You Want for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 12:50 PM
- iOS 10: Print to PDF With and Without 3D Touch
- Tue, 11:57 AM
- How to Set Up Universal Clipboard for Your Mac and iOS Devices
- Tue, 9:38 AM
- macOS Sierra: Using Tapback in Messages
- Mon, 6:38 PM
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time