Peachpit Offers Free iWork '06 Guide at Macworld Booth
TMO at Macworld - Peachpit Offers Free iWork '06 Guide at Macworld Booth
by , 3:45 PM EST, January 11th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Peachpit is offering Macworld Expo attendees a free guide covering iWork '06, which Apple released Tuesday during Steve Jobs' Macworld keynote. The guide was penned by Richard Harrington, and covers the updated Pages 2 and Keynote 3.
The free, full-color guide includes:
- iWork '06: Tables with calculations, three-dimensional charts, advanced image-editing, and more.
- Pages 2: New Apple-designed templates, mail merge with Address Book, and more.
- Keynote 3: New cinematic transitions, Apple-designed HD themes, iLife export, and more.
The guide is also serving as a teaser for Mr. Harrington's upcoming book, Apple Training Series: iWork '06, which will be released in the Spring of 2006.
Peachpit is also offering a similar guide for iLife '06 penned by Jim Heid.
- iPhoto 6: Better performance, enhanced editing, calendars, cards, and photocasting.
- iMovie HD 6: Motion-graphics themes, real-time effects, audio enhancements, and more sharing options.
- iDVD 6: Magic iDVD, widescreen playback, enhanced authoring, and new themes.
- GarageBand 3: Podcasting, new music jingles, iChat interviews, movie scoring, and more.
- iWeb: Publish Web sites, blogs, podcasts, and more on .Mac.
This guide serves as a teaser for The Macintosh iLife '06, which is also expected in the Spring of 2006.
- Wed, 7:44 PM
- 8Bitdo Goes Retro with Apple-themed Game Controller for iPhone, iPad
- Wed, 5:16 PM
- ACM 378: Life Without a Headphone Jack, More Apple Watch, Siri on the Mac
- Wed, 5:08 PM
- NuGuard KX Case for iPhone 7 Offers Superb Protection
- Wed, 4:39 PM
- MyMac Spotlight Interview on Bryan Chaffin
- Wed, 2:42 PM
- iOS 10 and Swift 3 Starter Bundle: $45
- Wed, 1:47 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-28: Blackberry Ditches Smartphones, Apple's Think Different Ads
- Wed, 12:54 PM
- Dr. Mac's First Impression: iPhone 7 Plus
- Wed, 11:43 AM
- Skype Adds Lock Screen and Siri Integration on iOS 10
- Wed, 11:19 AM
- iOS 10: Managing Siri's Third Party App Voice Control
- Wed, 9:27 AM
- watchOS 3: Configure Your New Dock
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks