Avery Dennison & Chronos Make Big Statement with SOHO Signs
TMO at Macworld - Avery Dennison & Chronos Make Big Statement with SOHO Signs
by , 11:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Avery Dennison Office Products and Chronos LC jointly announced the launch of SOHO Signs during this week's Macworld Expo. SOHO Signs is software that supports printing to Avery Sign Kits, allowing Mac users to easily create large-sized signs and banners right on their desktop. Tracey Glenn, Director of Signage Marketing, took a few moments to demonstrate the system to us.
The key to the system is Avery's unique repositionable adhesive sheets. Using the SOHO Signs software, you print your project on the specially designed 8.5" x 11" repositionable adhesive sheets using an ink jet or laser printer. You then assemble your sign; pre-marked grid lines make it easy to line up the sheets on the backing to make large-sized signs.
Avery Sign kits include 18" x 24" posters, 24" x 18" ground stakes and 18" x 48" banners, and are available in both white and yellow. The unique nature of the sheets avoids the tedious cut-and-paste one would have to go through using regular paper. Plus, the sheets contains a second tear-off on the back, so you don't need to make a final decision about placement until you're ready.
- Fri, 10:21 PM
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Hits Mac and Linux
- Fri, 4:54 PM
- Evidence is Mounting: Apple Will Convert the Macs to ARM CPUs
- Fri, 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-30: iPhone Lightning Headphone Adapters, Listener Comments
- Fri, 12:03 PM
- A Game of Thrones Gets Enhanced Edition Exclusive to iBooks
- Fri, 11:25 AM
- macOS Sierra: Fast Sound Settings from the Menu Bar
- Fri, 11:24 AM
- iLDOCK on Kickstarter: Lightning Port and Headphone Jack for iPhone 7
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Get 8 Mac Utilities for Free
- Fri, 9:57 AM
- CW Shows Come to Apple TV, No Cable Subscription Required
- Thu, 9:34 PM
- Safari 10: Hide Flash from Every Website Except Some
- Thu, 6:53 PM
- Use 3D Touch in LINE to Read Messages without a Read Receipt
- Thu, 5:55 PM
- Apple Rolls iPhone 7 Commercial, "Balloons"
- Thu, 5:22 PM
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event