GarageGames Releases TubeTwist Game
TMO at Macworld - GarageGames Releases TubeTwist Game
by , 1:25 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- GarageGames on Thursday released TubeTwist, a puzzle adventure game developed by 21-6 Productions. Featuring five worlds and over 80 levels, the game tells the story of a renowned scientist who was in charge of Project TubeTwist and is now missing. Players must reconstruct her experiments if they want to solve the mystery.
To that end, players use more than 30 different types of tubes to put together various machines known as Macroton devices. The tubes provide such functionality as spirals, switches, anti-gravity devices, twisty turns that must be combined in the proper way. The official TubeTwist Web site offers more puzzles that players can download after they've solved the mystery.
TubeTwist is US$19.95 and requires Mac OS X v10.3, a G4 processor, 64MB RAM and an OpenGL-compatible 3D video card. A demo is available.
- Sat, 9:04 PM
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- Fri, 9:43 PM
- ScanSnap on Sierra Update: Fujitsu Warns of Data Loss In 'Specific Circumstances'
- Fri, 9:21 PM
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Fri, 7:36 PM
- Use the Digital Crown to Control Your Apple Watch Series 2 Screen Brightness
- Fri, 7:03 PM
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- Fri, 6:29 PM
- iOS 10: How to Optimize Downloaded Music Storage
- Fri, 6:01 PM
- iOS 10.0.2 Fixes Headphone Audio Controls, More
- Fri, 5:33 PM
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Fri, 5:33 PM
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
- Fri, 3:48 PM
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Fri, 1:50 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-23: Apple, AI, and Buying Tuplejump
- Fri, 11:53 AM
- Apple's Tuplejump Purchase Hints at a Smarter Siri and Echo Competitor