GarageGames Releases TubeTwist Game
TMO at Macworld - GarageGames Releases TubeTwist Game
by , 1:25 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- GarageGames on Thursday released TubeTwist, a puzzle adventure game developed by 21-6 Productions. Featuring five worlds and over 80 levels, the game tells the story of a renowned scientist who was in charge of Project TubeTwist and is now missing. Players must reconstruct her experiments if they want to solve the mystery.
To that end, players use more than 30 different types of tubes to put together various machines known as Macroton devices. The tubes provide such functionality as spirals, switches, anti-gravity devices, twisty turns that must be combined in the proper way. The official TubeTwist Web site offers more puzzles that players can download after they've solved the mystery.
TubeTwist is US$19.95 and requires Mac OS X v10.3, a G4 processor, 64MB RAM and an OpenGL-compatible 3D video card. A demo is available.
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters
- Fri, 5:43 PM
- The Thinking Behind a Female Voice for Siri
- Fri, 5:13 PM
- Enjoy Outdoors Activities With These Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- Disk Drill PRO 3 for Mac for $34.99
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro
- Thu, 6:02 PM
- Can WALTR 2 Really Be Your iTunes Replacement?