Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Digging up the DRM Debate
by , 12:00 AM EST, March 26th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Ah, the DRM debate. What's more important: protecting intellectual property or protecting fair use? As the iTunes Music Store careens towards its 3rd birthday, Editor Bryan Chaffin and Anchor Ricky Spero duke it out over the best way to move digital downloads into the future. Join the discussion on one of the day's biggest issues in technology: a must-listen!
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Support the Roundup, win an iPod nano! Check out our Podcast Survey
- French Parliament Approves DRM Bill
- Apple- French Law Promotes Piracy
- Commerce Secretary Backs Apple Over France
- Analyst- Impact on Apple From French Law is 'Minimal'
- TMO Reports - French DRM Law Could Have Worldwide Impact
Context Machine Fodder
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu, 9:39 AM
- Super Mario Run Demo in Apple's Stores Today
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- SKEYE Nano 2 First-Person View (FPV) Drone: $99
- Thu, 6:10 AM
- Oral History of 'Get a Mac' with Justin Long, John Hodgman, and Creative Team
- Wed, 9:49 PM
- Living with Apple's Touch Bar, the Reverse Toaster Fridge - ACM 388
- Wed, 6:42 PM
- World's Largest Rube Goldberg Machine Lights Christmas Tree
- Wed, 5:58 PM
- GoPower Plus Battery Space Gray Has Built-in Charging Cable
- Wed, 5:52 PM
- Why Some High-Profile Hires Don’t Thrive at Apple
- Wed, 4:36 PM
- Nomad Leather MFi-Certified Charging Wallet: $49.95
- Wed, 4:29 PM
- Setapp Brings Netflix-style Downloads to Mac Apps
- Wed, 2:16 PM
- MacBook Pro USB-C Donglegate - TMO Daily Observations 2016-12-07
- Wed, 12:39 PM
- Great Gifts for Groovy Geeks: 2016 Edition
- Wed, 11:56 AM
- Apple Music tops 20 Million Users