Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Digging up the DRM Debate
by , 12:00 AM EST, March 26th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Ah, the DRM debate. What's more important: protecting intellectual property or protecting fair use? As the iTunes Music Store careens towards its 3rd birthday, Editor Bryan Chaffin and Anchor Ricky Spero duke it out over the best way to move digital downloads into the future. Join the discussion on one of the day's biggest issues in technology: a must-listen!
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Support the Roundup, win an iPod nano! Check out our Podcast Survey
- French Parliament Approves DRM Bill
- Apple- French Law Promotes Piracy
- Commerce Secretary Backs Apple Over France
- Analyst- Impact on Apple From French Law is 'Minimal'
- TMO Reports - French DRM Law Could Have Worldwide Impact
Context Machine Fodder
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed, 9:55 AM
- Directors of ‘Wolfwalkers’ Plan Animated Series for Apple TV+
- Wed, 9:37 AM
- Canon’s New Photo Culling App is a Nice Idea
- Tue, 3:50 PM
- My HomePod mini Experience: Portability, Intercom, and Dr. Mac's Conclusions
- Tue, 3:28 PM
- HAVIT Laptop Cooling Pad: $32.95
- Tue, 3:20 PM
- Firefox 86 Introduces ‘Total Cookie Protection’ Privacy Feature
- Tue, 3:20 PM
- Spring Preview of TV+ – TMO Daily Observations 2021-02-23
- Tue, 3:12 PM
- Brinda Adhikari to be Showrunner for Jon Stewart’s Apple TV Show
- Tue, 3:10 PM
- Disney+ Now Has More Content With Addition of Star
- Tue, 2:58 PM
- 'Ted Lasso' Stars to Appear at PaleyFest LA 2021
- Tue, 2:31 PM
- Spotify CEO Discusses 'Play[ing] Nice' With Apple and Other Rivals
- Tue, 2:30 PM
- How to Find Out if Your Mac has ‘Silver Sparrow’ Malware
- Tue, 2:17 PM
- T-Mobile Announces New ‘Magenta MAX’ 5G Plan