Feral Launches Mini-Site for The Movies Game
Mac Gaming News - Feral Launches Mini-Site for The Movies Game
by , 2:45 PM EDT, June 9th, 2006
Feral Interactive on Friday launched a mini site for its upcoming game The Movies, featuring a plethora of downloadable content, including a walkthrough video recorded by creator Peter Molyneux. The game features two modes of play: Sandbox, in which players simply make movies; and Story, where players strive to build a successful film studio.
Players can make a wide range of movies, from romantic comedies to science-fiction epics, striving to turn unknowns into movie stars and taking control of every aspect of production, from writing scripts to editing the final result. Since sharing movies with others over the Internet requires using the WMV format, Feral will bundle the utility Flip4Mac to enable Mac users to make the conversion within The Movies.
The Mac version of The Movies will also offer integration with iTunes, GarageBand, and iMovie, enabling the use of tracks from those applications within the game. Sharing movies with copyrighted music in them over the Internet is forbidden, however.
MacGameFiles is hosting an exclusive trailer for the game.
Feral's Web site also features a variety of other video guides about the game, as well as screenshots and other information. The Movies will cost US$49.95 when it ships. The game is a Universal Binary that will require Mac OS X v10.3, a 1GHz processor, 256MB RAM, 32MB Video RAM, 3GB free hard drive space, and a DVD drive. Mac OS X v10.4, a 1.4GHz processor, 512MB RAM, and 64MB Video RAM are recommended.
- Mon, 6:38 PM
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- Mon, 5:51 PM
- iOS 10: How to Use Maps Extensions
- Mon, 5:07 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Founder & President of Bombich Software, Mike Bombich
- Mon, 3:13 PM
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- Mon, 2:35 PM
- A-Shirt Makes Apple-Inspired Shirts for Apple Fans
- Mon, 2:32 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-26: macOS Sierra PDF Issues, Apple ID Two-Factor Authentication
- Mon, 2:25 PM
- Apple's iPhone 7 Invitation Refused by Bloggers
- Mon, 2:01 PM
- Avantree PowerHouse 4 Port Fast USB Charging Station
- Mon, 1:28 PM
- Stilo 6R Stylus Features Magnetic Body and Hybrid Tip
- Mon, 10:40 AM
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Sun, 12:06 PM
- MGG 624: Sierra, APFS, Wi-Fi and Personal Servers
- Sat, 9:04 PM
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication