Red Marble Games Intros Democracy
Mac Gaming News - Red Marble Games Intros Democracy
by , 12:00 AM EDT, July 21st, 2006
Red Marble Games has introduced Democracy, a political simulation in which the player starts the game as president or prime minister and takes their nation in any direction they want, with the goal of keeping the citizens happy enough that they reelect them. Players decide policies and track the reactions of nearly two dozen voter groups.
A demo is available that includes a tutorial which walks players through the interface and lets them play as Prime Minister of the U.K. The full game lets them lead the U.S., Japan, France, Germany, Sweden, China, and six others. Pricing is US$22.95 and Mac OS X v10.3.9 is required.
- Fri, 6:29 PM
- Have You Subscribed To The Mac Geek Gab Podcast Yet?
- Fri, 5:28 PM
- Last Chance for the All-Star Mac Bundle Featuring Parallels Pro
- Fri, 3:15 PM
- What's New With AirPods!
- Fri, 3:12 PM
- Future Drones Could Hunt You By Your Screams
- Fri, 3:04 PM
- Incipio Releases SureView Folio Case for iPad 10.2-Inch
- Fri, 2:15 PM
- Apple's WWDC21 Privacy Announcements in 10 Minutes
- Fri, 2:08 PM
- China iPhone 12 Shipments 12 Percent Down on iPhone X
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Apple Music in India Getting Spatial Audio and Lossless
- Fri, 1:49 PM
- Amazon Prime Day 2021 Takes Place on June 21 and 22
- Fri, 1:46 PM
- 22 New Actions Coming to Shortcuts in iOS 15
- Fri, 1:31 PM
- How to Stop Yourself From Activating Mac Hot Corners
- Fri, 1:15 PM
- What's New in MacOS Monterey 2021