More WWDC Rumors
More WWDC Rumors
by , 11:30 AM EDT, August 4th, 2006
The rumors surrounding Steve Jobs' keynote presentation at next week's World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) are growing and spreading by the minute, and now DVD Newsroom claims to have in insider interview [Edit: The link to the article will not work unless clicked on from the site's home page - Editor] with an Apple employee willing to spill the beans on Monday's big event. Here's the quick rundown:
- No iPhone announcement, but Apple is exploring its options.
- The Mac Pro will be announced, but won't ship until October or November.
- Blu-ray support will be announced, but the drives won't be included in Macs until next year.
The article also discusses Apple's plans for new Cinema displays, iChat, new iPods, tablet Macs, and more.
Keep in mind that TMO can't confirm the authenticity of any information in the article, so we'll all have to wait until Monday to see what Apple really announces.[Thanks to Engadget for the heads up.]
- Sun, 4:29 PM
- The DS Manager Pro For Synology Disk Station
- Sun, 10:29 AM
- iOS15: The New iCloud Recovery Service
- Sat, 4:23 PM
- Should You Install macOS Monterey On An Unsupported Mac?
- Sat, 9:26 AM
- The M1 Pro Vs. M1 Max Chip
- Fri, 4:25 PM
- What You Need To Know About macOS Monterey
- Fri, 3:21 PM
- Security Friday: News and Apple Watch Tips â€“ TMO Daily Observations 2021-10-22
- Fri, 3:15 PM
- ISPs Demand More Money Because of 'Squid Game' Streaming
- Fri, 2:56 PM
- Coinstar Adds Bitcoin ATMs to Walmart Retail Stores
- Fri, 2:51 PM
- iOS: A New Charging Animation for Your iPhone
- Fri, 2:20 PM
- Battery Buddy Makes Charging Your MacBook More Fun
- Fri, 2:00 PM
- Apple Card Offered Six Percent Cashback in Error [Update]
- Fri, 1:34 PM
- macOS 12 Monterey Release Candidate 2 Available