MacSoft to Publish Age of Empires III in September
Mac Gaming News - MacSoft to Publish Age of Empires III in September
by , 4:50 PM EDT, August 9th, 2006
MacSoft on Wednesday announced that it will publish the best-selling Windows game Age of Empires III for Mac OS X. Shipping at the end of September, the game will be a Universal Binary that runs on PowerPC- or Intel-based Macs.
The latest installment in the popular series of real-time strategy games lets players choose one of eight European powers and then explore, colonize and conquer the New World. They grow their empire's economy and military as they forge alliances with American Indian tribes. New features in Age of Empires III include 3D graphics, a destructible environment, home cities, and more.
Pricing and system requirements are not yet available. A product page had also not been posted yet on MacSoft's Web site as The Mac Observer published this article.
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Thu, 9:47 AM
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- Rotating Car Phone Stand: $13.99