MacSoft to Publish Age of Empires III in September
Mac Gaming News - MacSoft to Publish Age of Empires III in September
by , 4:50 PM EDT, August 9th, 2006
MacSoft on Wednesday announced that it will publish the best-selling Windows game Age of Empires III for Mac OS X. Shipping at the end of September, the game will be a Universal Binary that runs on PowerPC- or Intel-based Macs.
The latest installment in the popular series of real-time strategy games lets players choose one of eight European powers and then explore, colonize and conquer the New World. They grow their empire's economy and military as they forge alliances with American Indian tribes. New features in Age of Empires III include 3D graphics, a destructible environment, home cities, and more.
Pricing and system requirements are not yet available. A product page had also not been posted yet on MacSoft's Web site as The Mac Observer published this article.
- Tue, 8:09 PM
- Apple App Store Revenues Hit $40 Per User, While Average Downloads Decrease
- Tue, 7:11 PM
- Han Solo Star Wars Movie Starts Filming
- Tue, 6:52 PM
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
- Tue, 6:21 PM
- Apple Remote Desktop Updated with Touch Bar Support
- Tue, 4:07 PM
- Here’s the TV Set-Top Box Apple Could Have Built: Caavo
- Tue, 2:47 PM
- New iPad Pro and iPhone SE Report - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-21
- Tue, 11:51 AM
- Apple Using PrimeSense Tech for iPhone 8 3D Front Facing Camera
- Tue, 9:00 AM
- Stress Blocks: $14.99
- Tue, 5:19 AM
- Rumors about March Apple Event for iPhone SE and iPads Get Serious
- Mon, 7:24 PM
- Game of Thrones 'A Dance with Dragons' iBooks Enhanced Edition on Preorder
- Mon, 5:53 PM
- Returning to U.S. With iPhone? What Are Your Rights?
- Mon, 4:48 PM
- Hidden Folks is the Whimsically Fun Hidden Object Game You Need on Your iPhone and iPad