TMO's Jeff Gamet to Speak at Macworld PowerTools Conference
TMO Appearances - TMO's Jeff Gamet to Speak at Macworld PowerTools Conference
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 2nd, 2007
TMO's morning editor, Jeff Gamet, is speaking at the Graphic Secrets for Business PowerTools session at Macworld Expo 2007. The session runs all day on Monday, January 8 and Tuesday, January 9.
Jeff is teaming up with The Graphic Reporter's Lesa Snider King to help teach non-designers what they need to know to make their own high-impact business materials.
The sessions include design tips for non-designers, understanding image resolution, tips for creating high-impact presentations, performing your own Mac self help so you can stay on schedule when technical problems crop up, ensuring your type looks right after your files leave your Mac, and more.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Wed, 5:22 PM
- Duet Display Update Turns Your iPad Pro into a Real Mac Graphics Tablet
- Wed, 4:41 PM
- Apple Delays AirPods, Won't Ship in October
- Wed, 2:54 PM
- Microsoft Just Announced the iPad I Always Wanted - Surface Studio
- Wed, 1:54 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-26: AAPl Q4 Earnings, Microsoft's Surface Studio
- Wed, 12:32 PM
- Who Wants to Be a Mac Dictator?
- Wed, 11:59 AM
- Apple's 'hello again' Event to Include Apple TV Content Discovery App
- Wed, 10:44 AM
- How to Add a Physical Escape Key to the New MacBook Pro
- Wed, 9:19 AM
- iOS 10.1: Turning Off Duplicate Portrait Mode Images
- Wed, 9:00 AM
- Martian Notifier Smartwatch: $29.99
- Tue, 8:43 PM
- Apple Says It Will Return to Revenue Growth in December Quarter
- Tue, 7:07 PM
- Tim Cook: Giving Up Privacy with Siri and AI is a False Choice
- Tue, 5:51 PM
- macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Leaks New MacBook Pro Images