TMO's John F. Braun Judges MacBrainiac Challenge
TMO Appearances - TMO's John F. Braun Judges MacBrainiac Challenge
by , 11:45 AM EST, January 4th, 2007
TMO's Mac Geek Gab host, John F. Braun, will be judging the MacBrainiac Challenge at Macworld Expo 2007. The Challenge is hosted by Macworld Magazine Senior Editor Chris Breen and pits industry experts against each other to see who has the most Mac geek trivia packed in their heads.
The MacBrainiac Challenge is on Thursday, January 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., and is open to anyone any expo attendee with a Feature Presentation-qualifying pass.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Thu, 9:47 AM
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- Rotating Car Phone Stand: $13.99