TMO's John Martellaro to Discuss Mac Security at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's John Martellaro to Discuss Mac Security at Macworld Expo
by , 1:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2007
TMO's afternoon editor and Hidden Dimensions columnist, John Martellaro, will be speaking at the Macworld Expo IT Conference on Friday, January 12. John will be joining RAND Corporation's Dan O'Donnell to discuss using Common Criteria Tools, the history of the tool standards, and how to increase your audit scores, and ultimately improve the security of the Macs you manage.
Using Common Criteria Tools Under Mac OS X runs from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Friday, January 12.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Wed, 5:22 PM
- Duet Display Update Turns Your iPad Pro into a Real Mac Graphics Tablet
- Wed, 4:41 PM
- Apple Delays AirPods, Won't Ship in October
- Wed, 2:54 PM
- Microsoft Just Announced the iPad I Always Wanted - Surface Studio
- Wed, 1:54 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-26: AAPl Q4 Earnings, Microsoft's Surface Studio
- Wed, 12:32 PM
- Who Wants to Be a Mac Dictator?
- Wed, 11:59 AM
- Apple's 'hello again' Event to Include Apple TV Content Discovery App
- Wed, 10:44 AM
- How to Add a Physical Escape Key to the New MacBook Pro
- Wed, 9:19 AM
- iOS 10.1: Turning Off Duplicate Portrait Mode Images
- Wed, 9:00 AM
- Martian Notifier Smartwatch: $29.99
- Tue, 8:43 PM
- Apple Says It Will Return to Revenue Growth in December Quarter
- Tue, 7:07 PM
- Tim Cook: Giving Up Privacy with Siri and AI is a False Choice
- Tue, 5:51 PM
- macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Leaks New MacBook Pro Images