TMO's John Martellaro to Discuss Mac Security at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's John Martellaro to Discuss Mac Security at Macworld Expo
by , 1:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2007
TMO's afternoon editor and Hidden Dimensions columnist, John Martellaro, will be speaking at the Macworld Expo IT Conference on Friday, January 12. John will be joining RAND Corporation's Dan O'Donnell to discuss using Common Criteria Tools, the history of the tool standards, and how to increase your audit scores, and ultimately improve the security of the Macs you manage.
Using Common Criteria Tools Under Mac OS X runs from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Friday, January 12.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Wed, 11:19 AM
- iOS 10: Managing Siri's Third Party App Voice Control
- Wed, 9:27 AM
- watchOS 3: Configure Your New Dock
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks
- Tue, 7:39 PM
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- Tue, 7:08 PM
- How Do You Export Multiple Albums in macOS Sierra Photos?
- Tue, 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-27: HealthKit for Diagnosis, Roku vs Apple TV
- Tue, 1:49 PM
- Pay What You Want for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 12:50 PM
- iOS 10: Print to PDF With and Without 3D Touch
- Tue, 11:57 AM
- How to Set Up Universal Clipboard for Your Mac and iOS Devices
- Tue, 9:38 AM
- macOS Sierra: Using Tapback in Messages
- Mon, 6:38 PM
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time