TMO's Ricky Spero, Jeff Gamet, Join Macworld Expo Panel
TMO Appearances - TMO's Ricky Spero, Jeff Gamet, Join Macworld Expo Panel
by , 3:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2007
TMO's Apple Weekly Report host, Ricky Spero, is moderating a special panel at Macworld Expo for product and software developers looking to increase media and public interest in their wares. For Developers: How to Be Buzzworthy is scheduled for Friday, January 12, at 2:00 p.m.
Ricky will be joined by TMO morning editor and Apple Weekly Report co-host, Jeff Gamet, Mac|Life Magazine reviews editor, Roman Loyola, Pearce Communications founder and owner, Naomi Pearce, and Marketing Begins at Home founder and owner, David Parmet. Jeff and Roman will share their insights as media veterans that see product announcements every day, and Naomi and David will talk about what it takes for a product to successfully grab the attention of the media and the public. Ricky will do his best to keep these personalities under control.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Wed, 11:19 AM
- iOS 10: Managing Siri's Third Party App Voice Control
- Wed, 9:27 AM
- watchOS 3: Configure Your New Dock
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks
- Tue, 7:39 PM
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- Tue, 7:08 PM
- How Do You Export Multiple Albums in macOS Sierra Photos?
- Tue, 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-27: HealthKit for Diagnosis, Roku vs Apple TV
- Tue, 1:49 PM
- Pay What You Want for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 12:50 PM
- iOS 10: Print to PDF With and Without 3D Touch
- Tue, 11:57 AM
- How to Set Up Universal Clipboard for Your Mac and iOS Devices
- Tue, 9:38 AM
- macOS Sierra: Using Tapback in Messages
- Mon, 6:38 PM
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time