TMO at Macworld - TMO's Survey Results for AppleTV
by , 11:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO -- The Mac Observer conducted a random and informal survey of 55 people attending the Macworld Conference and Expo Wednesday to get an idea of the way that HD and AppleTV is fitting into Mac users' lives. About 65% of those surveyed said that they would be pursuing an Apple TV.
Three questions were posed.
1. Do you own a Macintosh?
2. Do you own a high definition TV?
3. Are you interested in pursuing Apple's "Apple TV" product announced yesterday?
The survey was taken well away from the Apple booth. Here are the results.
OWNERSHIP "YES" "NO" --- --- Macintosh only 25 10 Macintosh and HDTV 8 4 HDTV Only 1 1 Neither 2 4
If people did not own an HDTV, they were asked if they would pursue an Apple TV when they bought the HDTV.
The fraction of those surveyed who said they would pursue an Apple TV ("Yes") was 36 out of 55, about 65%. Two customers offered that they had already placed their orders. About a fourth of those surveyed already own an HDTV.
This was an informal, non-rigorous survey intended simply to gauge the feelings of Macworld attendees.
- Mon, 2:08 PM
- Why Apple Might Discontinue the Mac Pro - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-27
- Mon, 12:06 PM
- FRESHeBUDS Air Bluetooth 4.1 Earbuds
- Mon, 11:34 AM
- New Drone Footage Shows Nearly Complete Apple Park
- Mon, 11:10 AM
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- Sun, 10:47 AM
- How do I choose a UPS? – Mac Geek Gab 646
- Sun, 1:15 AM
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Sat, 9:42 PM
- How to Turn Siri into a Metronome (Video)
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters