TMO at Macworld - TMO's Survey Results for AppleTV
by , 11:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO -- The Mac Observer conducted a random and informal survey of 55 people attending the Macworld Conference and Expo Wednesday to get an idea of the way that HD and AppleTV is fitting into Mac users' lives. About 65% of those surveyed said that they would be pursuing an Apple TV.
Three questions were posed.
1. Do you own a Macintosh?
2. Do you own a high definition TV?
3. Are you interested in pursuing Apple's "Apple TV" product announced yesterday?
The survey was taken well away from the Apple booth. Here are the results.
OWNERSHIP "YES" "NO" --- --- Macintosh only 25 10 Macintosh and HDTV 8 4 HDTV Only 1 1 Neither 2 4
If people did not own an HDTV, they were asked if they would pursue an Apple TV when they bought the HDTV.
The fraction of those surveyed who said they would pursue an Apple TV ("Yes") was 36 out of 55, about 65%. Two customers offered that they had already placed their orders. About a fourth of those surveyed already own an HDTV.
This was an informal, non-rigorous survey intended simply to gauge the feelings of Macworld attendees.
- Sun, 12:00 PM
- MGG 620: Backups Deep Dive
- Sat, 1:34 AM
- Tim Cook Pivots to Play Active Role in Shaping Apple Narrative
- Fri, 8:35 PM
- Fri, 3:35 PM
- Soundjump Bluetooth Speaker Has Built-In Portable Charger: $104.99
- Fri, 3:21 PM
- How to Opt Out of WhatsApp's Facebook Data Sharing
- Fri, 1:29 PM
- Get Your 80s Synth on with the Stranger Things Soundtrack on Apple Music
- Fri, 12:43 PM
- The iPad Pro 9.7-inch Keyboard Case for Road Warriors
- Fri, 11:00 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-08-26: Interview with Fling's Dave Hamilton
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Seeing a Folder's Size in the Terminal
- Thu, 7:20 PM
- The Battery That's Lasted 176 Years
- Thu, 6:32 PM
- Enough with iPhone Headphone Jack Kvetching
- Thu, 6:30 PM
- How to Enable Apple Watch Screenshots in watchOS 3