TMO at Macworld - Seiko Instruments Shows New High Speed, High Resolution Label Printers
by , 8:10 AM EST, January 12th, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO -- Seiko Instruments is showing new versions of the company's Smart Label Printer at this week's Macworld Expo. The new printers are the SLP 440 and SLP 450. They both sport higher, 300 dpi resolution, and can handle label widths up to 2 1/8 inches. The SLP 440 can print at speeds as fast as 2 seconds per label, and the SLP 450 can print at speeds as fast as 1 second per label.
Both units also come with Smart Label Software, which allows the design of labels with multiple fonts, graphics and bar codes, using a WYSIWYG layout tool. The SLP 440 is priced at $139.99, and the SLP 450 is priced at $149.99.
- Fri, 10:52 AM
- TV App Goes Part Way Towards Being a True Apple TV Unified Viewing Experience
- Fri, 9:35 AM
- Customizing Apple Watch Faces on Your iPhone
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today