TMO at Macworld - Ovolab Shows New Geophoto Geocoding Software
by , 1:50 PM EST, January 12th, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO -- Ovolab was demonstrating Geophoto, a new photo organization utility, at this week's Macworld Expo. Unlike other photo organization utilities, which typically present photos based on date order, Geophoto offers a new perspective, allowing you to browse photos based on the location they were taken.
Adding location information to a photo is commonly referred to as "geocoding." You can of course manually tag your photos with this information, but if you want to get serious and save time, you'll want to get a camera with integrated GPS, or add a GPS module if you camera supports this.
View Photos from Around the Globe
Geophoto will be released in the second half of February for $49.95. You can also preorder now for the reduced price of $39.95.
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Thu, 9:47 AM
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- Rotating Car Phone Stand: $13.99
- Wed, 5:22 PM
- Duet Display Update Turns Your iPad Pro into a Real Mac Graphics Tablet
- Wed, 4:41 PM
- Apple Delays AirPods, Won't Ship in October
- Wed, 2:54 PM
- Microsoft Just Announced the iPad I Always Wanted - Surface Studio
- Wed, 1:54 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-26: AAPl Q4 Earnings, Microsoft's Surface Studio
- Wed, 12:32 PM
- Who Wants to Be a Mac Dictator?