Podcast - Apple Report: Putting Apple's "Thoughts on Music" in Context
by , 10:00 AM EST, February 8th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Steve Jobs published his "thoughts on music." Suddenly every industry exec, wall street analyst, and tech writer had something to say. So in an early-release podcast, Ricky and Jeff dive into the commentary, the bluster, and the legal issues, putting the Jobs Treatise on Music into Context. It's an only-at-TMO kind of analysis you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- iPO Reports - Steve Jobs Open Letter to DRM Critics- Tell the Labels
- Analyst- DRM-free Music Good for iPod
- Fortune Editor- iPhone is Real Reason Behind Steve Jobs DRM Letter
- iPO Reports - Norway Responds to Apple DRM Letter
- Musicbed DV Features - Synk Audio
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Sun, 10:47 AM
- How do I choose a UPS? – Mac Geek Gab 646
- Sun, 1:15 AM
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Sat, 9:42 PM
- How to Turn Siri into a Metronome (Video)
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters
- Fri, 5:43 PM
- The Thinking Behind a Female Voice for Siri
- Fri, 5:13 PM
- Enjoy Outdoors Activities With These Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support