Podcast - Apple Report: Putting Apple's "Thoughts on Music" in Context
by , 10:00 AM EST, February 8th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Steve Jobs published his "thoughts on music." Suddenly every industry exec, wall street analyst, and tech writer had something to say. So in an early-release podcast, Ricky and Jeff dive into the commentary, the bluster, and the legal issues, putting the Jobs Treatise on Music into Context. It's an only-at-TMO kind of analysis you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- iPO Reports - Steve Jobs Open Letter to DRM Critics- Tell the Labels
- Analyst- DRM-free Music Good for iPod
- Fortune Editor- iPhone is Real Reason Behind Steve Jobs DRM Letter
- iPO Reports - Norway Responds to Apple DRM Letter
- Musicbed DV Features - Synk Audio
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon, 7:17 PM
- The Mac Observer Co-founder Dave Hamilton - BGM Interview
- Mon, 5:53 PM
- Apple Watch Series 6 Teardown Finds Bigger Batteries, More Taptic Engine
- Mon, 4:05 PM
- Apple TV+: Ted Lasso Soothes our 2020 Soul
- Mon, 3:17 PM
- Mark Zuckeberg Fights European Regulators
- Mon, 2:54 PM
- AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring from Mac to Smart TV: $18.99
- Mon, 2:26 PM
- Speck Launches Cases for iPad 8 and iPad Air 4
- Mon, 2:20 PM
- Complicated iPad Purchasing, Bryan's New Watch – TMO Daily Observations 2020-09-21
- Mon, 1:56 PM
- Photography App ‘VSCO’ Launches Text Tool
- Mon, 1:31 PM
- AT&T Wants You to be Impressed by its ‘6G’ Claim
- Mon, 12:58 PM
- Verizon Supports iOS 14 Robocall Blocking Feature
- Mon, 9:55 AM
- How the United States is Ensuring Votes are Secure
- Mon, 7:30 AM
- iOS 14 Quick Tips and More — Mac Geek Gab 834