TMO's Dave Hamilton Offers Mac Health Tips at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's Dave Hamilton Offers Mac Health Tips at Macworld Expo
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 10th, 2008
TMO President and Mac Geek Gab co-host Dave Hamilton is showing how to keep your Mac in top shape at Macworld Expo 2008. His Users Conference session Running Your Mac Lean, Clean and Mean starts at 1:15 p.m. on Wednesday, January 16.
Dave will explain how to keep your Mac running smoothly, what maintenance your Mac needs, and what to do when trouble strikes. He'll also show which files you can disable or delete along with just what it takes to keep Leopard and Tiger happy.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Sun, 12:06 PM
- MGG 624: Sierra, APFS, Wi-Fi and Personal Servers
- Sat, 9:04 PM
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- Fri, 9:43 PM
- ScanSnap on Sierra Update: Fujitsu Warns of Data Loss In 'Specific Circumstances'
- Fri, 9:21 PM
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Fri, 7:36 PM
- Use the Digital Crown to Control Your Apple Watch Series 2 Screen Brightness
- Fri, 7:03 PM
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- Fri, 6:29 PM
- iOS 10: How to Optimize Downloaded Music Storage
- Fri, 6:01 PM
- iOS 10.0.2 Fixes Headphone Audio Controls, More
- Fri, 5:33 PM
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Fri, 5:33 PM
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
- Fri, 3:48 PM
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Fri, 1:50 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-23: Apple, AI, and Buying Tuplejump