TMO's Dave Hamilton Offers Mac Health Tips at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's Dave Hamilton Offers Mac Health Tips at Macworld Expo
by , 7:00 AM EST, January 10th, 2008
TMO President and Mac Geek Gab co-host Dave Hamilton is showing how to keep your Mac in top shape at Macworld Expo 2008. His Users Conference session Running Your Mac Lean, Clean and Mean starts at 1:15 p.m. on Wednesday, January 16.
Dave will explain how to keep your Mac running smoothly, what maintenance your Mac needs, and what to do when trouble strikes. He'll also show which files you can disable or delete along with just what it takes to keep Leopard and Tiger happy.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- Disk Drill PRO 3 for Mac for $34.99
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro
- Thu, 6:02 PM
- Can WALTR 2 Really Be Your iTunes Replacement?
- Thu, 4:54 PM
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Thu, 4:04 PM
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- Thu, 3:58 PM
- Stop Facebook's Emotional Manipulation With This Tool
- Thu, 1:55 PM
- iPhone 8 3D Cameras, iMazing Tips - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-23
- Thu, 9:25 AM
- macOS: How to See the Hierarchy of Your File Locations
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- BK SPORT Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones: $16.99
- Wed, 6:39 PM
- Frolic in the Apple Park, Rumors for iPad and Apple Watch - ACM 399