TMO's Andy Ihnatko Teaches iPod Tricks at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's Andy Ihnatko Teaches iPod Tricks at Macworld Expo
by , 9:00 AM EST, January 11th, 2008
TMO columnist and author Andy Ihnatko is sharing his wealth of knowledge on how to get the most out of your iPod at Macworld Expo 2008. His Users Conference session iPod Fully Loaded starts at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 17.
Andy will be showing how to transform your personal and business information for your iPod, how to convert DVDs and YouTube videos for iPod playback, how to read your favorite blogs on the go, and more.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters
- Fri, 5:43 PM
- The Thinking Behind a Female Voice for Siri
- Fri, 5:13 PM
- Enjoy Outdoors Activities With These Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- Disk Drill PRO 3 for Mac for $34.99
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro
- Thu, 6:02 PM
- Can WALTR 2 Really Be Your iTunes Replacement?