TMO's Andy Ihnatko Teaches iPod Tricks at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's Andy Ihnatko Teaches iPod Tricks at Macworld Expo
by , 9:00 AM EST, January 11th, 2008
TMO columnist and author Andy Ihnatko is sharing his wealth of knowledge on how to get the most out of your iPod at Macworld Expo 2008. His Users Conference session iPod Fully Loaded starts at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 17.
Andy will be showing how to transform your personal and business information for your iPod, how to convert DVDs and YouTube videos for iPod playback, how to read your favorite blogs on the go, and more.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Thu, 10:25 AM
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Thu, 9:47 AM
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
- Thu, 9:00 AM
- Rotating Car Phone Stand: $13.99