TMO's John Martellaro Explains Common Criteria Tools at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's John Martellaro Explains Common Criteria Tools at Macworld Expo
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 11th, 2008
John Martellaro, TMO's Afternoon Editor, will join Dan O'Donnell, the Information Systems Security Officer for the RAND Corp., to discuss Common Criterial Tools in Mac OS X. The session IT803 is scheduled for 1:15 PM on Wednesday, January 16th, in room 305, South Hall.
The Common Criterial tools in Mac OS X allow administrators to insure security compliance with policies they've set. The session will explain how Common Criteria Tools came to be, how to run the audit on your systems, and how to increase your audit score to insure your systems are more secure than those using another operating system.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Fri, 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-28: Apple's Touch Interface Philosophy, USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 Explained
- Fri, 10:52 AM
- TV App Goes Part Way Towards Being a True Apple TV Unified Viewing Experience
- Fri, 9:35 AM
- Customizing Apple Watch Faces on Your iPhone
- Thu, 8:04 PM
- Jony Ive's Inside-Look Video for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Thu, 7:39 PM
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- Thu, 5:53 PM
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Thu, 5:36 PM
- Apple Releases Combo Updater for macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- Thu, 5:06 PM
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Thu, 3:46 PM
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Thu, 3:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-27: Apple's 'hello again' Wrap Up with new MacBook Pro Models
- Thu, 2:44 PM
- Apple Commercial: 'The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch'
- Thu, 12:53 PM
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage