TMO at MWSF - Fujitsu Debuts its Smallest Portable Scanner Yet
by , 9:30 AM EST, January 14th, 2008
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fujitsu on Monday said that its new ScanSnap S300M is its smallest portable scanner yet, weighing less than 3.1 pounds and featuring a bus-powered USB connection that eschews the need for an AC power supply. The S300M can turn documents into PDFs with the touch of a button, and it scans at speeds up to 8 ppm (pages per minute), with a 10-sheet capacity in its automatic document feeder.
The S300M also comes with Cardiris software for business card scanning and has the ability to scan documents directly to email, iPhoto, a Mac OS X Finder folder, or a .Mac account. Other features include automatic color and blank page detection, double-sided color scanning, automatic page orientation and paper size detection, and more.
The company said it will ship the ScanSnap 300M on March 15 with a price of US$295. As The Mac Observer posted this article, a product page was not yet available on Fujitsuís ScanSnap Web site.
- Mon, 7:24 PM
- Game of Thrones 'A Dance with Dragons' iBooks Enhanced Edition on Preorder
- Mon, 5:53 PM
- Returning to U.S. With iPhone? What Are Your Rights?
- Mon, 4:48 PM
- Hidden Folks is the Whimsically Fun Hidden Object Game You Need on Your iPhone and iPad
- Mon, 4:31 PM
- macOS Sierra: Delete And Reinstall 1Password To Refresh Certificate
- Mon, 4:05 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Open Source Developer & Former Apple Manager Jordan Hubbard
- Mon, 2:10 PM
- Apple's Facial Recognition Plans, the AI Race - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-20
- Mon, 1:36 PM
- How to Mod a Porsche 911 or Other Car to Run Doom in 3 Easy Steps
- Mon, 12:01 PM
- Apple Buys RealFace, but that Doesn't Mean We're Unlocking iPhones with Our Face Yet
- Mon, 9:00 AM
- iOS 10 and Swift 3 Starter Bundle: $45
- Sun, 12:16 PM
- Don't Fear The Wi-Fi ‚Äď¬†Mac Geek Gab 645
- Sat, 3:47 AM
- Apple Answers Tweets in 4 New iPad Pro Ads
- Fri, 10:24 PM
- WWDC in San Jose Is Closer and Other Apple Insights