TMO at MWSF - Printroom Offers New Apple Plug-Ins, More
by , 11:50 AM EST, January 15th, 2008
Printroom, which offers a variety of services to professional photographers, is showcasing a variety of new products at this week's Macworld Expo, including plug-ins for Apple's Aperture and iPhoto applications and a new version of Printroom Studio Manager. The new plug-ins let photographers upload images to online Printroom storefronts and require Aperture 1.5 or iPhoto 08.
Printroom Studio Manager 3.1 includes new photo management tools, including direct lab ordering capabilities, enhanced shipping and billing management, greater flexibility for managing local and online photo galleries, and the option to allow clients to select different professional grade papers and color effects on a per-order basis. Mac OS X version 10.5 Leopard, a G4, G5, or Intel processor, and 512MB of RAM are required.
All of the new offerings are free to Printroom customers who have active accounts.
- Sat, 9:04 PM
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- Fri, 9:43 PM
- ScanSnap on Sierra Update: Fujitsu Warns of Data Loss In 'Specific Circumstances'
- Fri, 9:21 PM
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Fri, 7:36 PM
- Use the Digital Crown to Control Your Apple Watch Series 2 Screen Brightness
- Fri, 7:03 PM
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- Fri, 6:29 PM
- iOS 10: How to Optimize Downloaded Music Storage
- Fri, 6:01 PM
- iOS 10.0.2 Fixes Headphone Audio Controls, More
- Fri, 5:33 PM
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Fri, 5:33 PM
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
- Fri, 3:48 PM
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Fri, 1:50 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-23: Apple, AI, and Buying Tuplejump
- Fri, 11:53 AM
- Apple's Tuplejump Purchase Hints at a Smarter Siri and Echo Competitor