TMO Announcement - The Mac Observer Promotes Jeff Gamet to Managing Editor
by , 8:10 AM EDT, June 30th, 2008
I am very pleased to announce that has been promoted to Managing Editor for The Mac Observer. Jeff has been our Morning Editor since the Fall of 2005, and has been vital to the direction of TMO since coming on board. In stepping up to his new post, Jeff will now be managing the flow of all the content that gets published on the site, as well as working behind the scenes with Dave and me to plot the path that TMO will take into the future.
I will move out of the chief Editor role and spend more time working on overall direction as co-Publisher of our sites. I will remain active from a content standpoint as Editor-at-Large, doing the Apple Weekly Report podcast with Jeff as well as various other articles, columns, and reviews.
This marks a big step for the entire team at TMO, and Dave and I are excited about the future. Please offer Jeff your congratulations and support!
Co-Publisher & Editor-at-Large
The Mac Observer, Inc.
- Fri, 4:54 PM
- Evidence is Mounting: Apple Will Convert the Macs to ARM CPUs
- Fri, 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-30: iPhone Lightning Headphone Adapters, Listener Comments
- Fri, 12:03 PM
- A Game of Thrones Gets Enhanced Edition Exclusive to iBooks
- Fri, 11:25 AM
- macOS Sierra: Fast Sound Settings from the Menu Bar
- Fri, 11:24 AM
- iLDOCK on Kickstarter: Lightning Port and Headphone Jack for iPhone 7
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Get 8 Mac Utilities for Free
- Fri, 9:57 AM
- CW Shows Come to Apple TV, No Cable Subscription Required
- Thu, 9:34 PM
- Safari 10: Hide Flash from Every Website Except Some
- Thu, 6:53 PM
- Use 3D Touch in LINE to Read Messages without a Read Receipt
- Thu, 5:55 PM
- Apple Rolls iPhone 7 Commercial, "Balloons"
- Thu, 5:22 PM
- My Fantasy Wish List for Apple's October Event
- Thu, 1:48 PM
- How to Make macOS Sierra Empty Your Mac's Trash for You