Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
by , 5:25 PM EDT, August 29th, 2008
Attention all Macworld Expo Attendees! TMO has again worked with our friends at IDG World Expo and the Hotel Milano to secure you a discounted rate at this great hotel.
TMO readers can now reserve rooms for stays during Macworld Expo 2009 at the Hotel Milano for US$174 per night -- that's $5 less per night than the rate you'd get through Macworld Expo's web site. Over the course of a week, that adds up to real money, folks!
About the Hotel MilanoThe phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover" -- or in this case, its web site -- is very true here. The Hotel Milano's website doesn't begin to do this place justice, but we know more -- this place is nice.
You see, we sent our own Bryan Chaffin (perhaps the pickiest of all TMO staffers when it comes to accomodations) to visit a series of hotels in San Francisco, and he chose the Milano. He found the Milano to be the best fit for us, and here's why:
- King Bed rooms are the largest of all the hotels we saw
- Very close to the show
- 3 to 4 bars of AirPort reception in each room surveyed
- Comfortable desks in every room
- Many King rooms have couches, to boot!
- Jacuzzi and Steam Room available (a TMO favorite after a long day on the show floor!)
- Can't beat it for the price
Additionally, I have stayed there many times over the last year and found the accommodations and staff to be fantastic. It's a great location, comfortable rooms, and my last three stays there have had excellent Wi-Fi service, even during WWDC when the place was packed!
You can visit https://resweb.passkey.com/go/MacObserver9 and that will list only the Hotel Milano, and with our special discounted rate. If you'd like to make your reservation over the phone, you can call 866-704-6724 or 506-637-0318 and use group code TMO9X1 to get the special rate.
TMO reservations may be changed, based upon availability, or canceled until 72 hours prior to arrival date without penalty. Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to arrival date will be charged one-night's room and tax. TMO room rate is available on a first-come, first served basis. Rooms are limited and likely WILL sell out.
- Wed, 4:39 PM
- MyMac Spotlight Interview on Bryan Chaffin
- Wed, 2:42 PM
- iOS 10 and Swift 3 Starter Bundle: $45
- Wed, 1:47 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-28: Blackberry Ditches Smartphones, Apple's Think Different Ads
- Wed, 12:54 PM
- Dr. Mac's First Impression: iPhone 7 Plus
- Wed, 11:43 AM
- Skype Adds Lock Screen and Siri Integration on iOS 10
- Wed, 11:19 AM
- iOS 10: Managing Siri's Third Party App Voice Control
- Wed, 9:27 AM
- watchOS 3: Configure Your New Dock
- Tue, 8:29 PM
- Fujitsu Plans ScanSnap Fix for Sierra by Middle October
- Tue, 7:49 PM
- iOS 10: Save a File as PDF to iBooks
- Tue, 7:39 PM
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- Tue, 7:08 PM
- How Do You Export Multiple Albums in macOS Sierra Photos?
- Tue, 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-09-27: HealthKit for Diagnosis, Roku vs Apple TV