Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
TMO Scoop - Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
by , 3:50 PM EST, November 11th, 2008
Al Shipp, Apple's Senior Vice President of Enterprise Sales, will be leaving the Cupertino company, and he won't be replaced. Mr. Shipp joined Apple in 2004. The Mac Observer has confirmed that the changeup includes having everyone that formerly reported to Mr. Shipp now reporting directly to John Brandon, the Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas, and Asia Pacific, in addition to his existing reports.
The additional executives now reporting to Mr. Brandon stands as follows: Stuart Maclennan, a Director responsible for non-governmental territory sales; David Puklin, a Director responsible for named accounts; and Ron Police, the Vice President of Federal and Government Sales.
Apple did not respond to our requests for comment at press time.
Our own John Martellaro will be examining the ramifications of this change in his Hidden Dimensions column on Wednesday. Mr. Martellaro will be drawing on his own experience as a sales person within Apple's government sales team.
- Wed, 6:13 PM
- WWDC Interviews: Binary Formations and Apparent Software – TMO Daily Observations 2021-06-09
- Wed, 5:59 PM
- Digging into Apple's iCloud Private Relay
- Wed, 1:58 PM
- Apple Podcasts Subscriptions Launches June 15 for Users
- Wed, 1:32 PM
- Mozilla Brings Firefox Redesign to iPhone and iPad
- Wed, 1:21 PM
- Speck Introduces Presidio Perfect-Clear iPhone 12 Cases
- Wed, 1:04 PM
- iCloud Keychain Gets Time Based One Time Passwords
- Wed, 1:02 PM
- Key macOS Monterey Features Only Work M1 Macs
- Wed, 12:47 PM
- FoldersSynchronizer for Mac: Lifetime Subscription
- Wed, 12:46 PM
- HBO Working With Apple to Fix HBO Max Apple TV App Issues
- Wed, 12:07 PM
- White House Drops Trump TikTok Ban Order
- Wed, 11:00 AM
- Sci-fi Drama 'Invasion' Hits Apple TV+ October 22, 2021
- Wed, 10:42 AM
- Craig Federighi Talks About WWDC 2021 Privacy Features