Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
TMO Scoop - Apple Sr. VP of Enterprise Sales Leaving Apple, Won't Be Replaced
by , 3:50 PM EST, November 11th, 2008
Al Shipp, Apple's Senior Vice President of Enterprise Sales, will be leaving the Cupertino company, and he won't be replaced. Mr. Shipp joined Apple in 2004. The Mac Observer has confirmed that the changeup includes having everyone that formerly reported to Mr. Shipp now reporting directly to John Brandon, the Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas, and Asia Pacific, in addition to his existing reports.
The additional executives now reporting to Mr. Brandon stands as follows: Stuart Maclennan, a Director responsible for non-governmental territory sales; David Puklin, a Director responsible for named accounts; and Ron Police, the Vice President of Federal and Government Sales.
Apple did not respond to our requests for comment at press time.
Our own John Martellaro will be examining the ramifications of this change in his Hidden Dimensions column on Wednesday. Mr. Martellaro will be drawing on his own experience as a sales person within Apple's government sales team.
- Sat, 10:00 AM
- T-Mobile Test Drive
- Fri, 5:19 PM
- The Speck Presidio Perfect Clear iPhone Case: Should You Be Protecting Your iPhone Lens?
- Fri, 4:20 PM
- Scheduling Do Not Disturb for macOS
- Fri, 2:20 PM
- Security Friday: News and Pegasus – TMO Daily Observations 2021-07-23
- Fri, 2:13 PM
- YouTuber Takes Apart Apple’s New MagSafe Battery Pack
- Fri, 1:57 PM
- Amazon Posts Job Listing for ‘Digital Currency and Blockchain’
- Fri, 1:51 PM
- New Public Sculpture Coming to Apple Park Visitor’s Center
- Fri, 1:42 PM
- Apple Device Owners Can Play Facebook Games in a Web App
- Fri, 1:42 PM
- Apple Working on A13-Powered External Display
- Fri, 1:35 PM
- ‘Jetpack Joyride+’ Makes its Debut on Apple Arcade
- Fri, 1:26 PM
- New Bill Would Remove Section 230 Protections for Social Media
- Fri, 12:02 PM
- Apple TV+: Tennis Time on 'The Snoopy Show'