Apple wants iPads in the hands of every doctor, nurse, and patient. There are trial programs already underway in several U.S. hospitals.
Just like Nintendo is resurrecting the NES Mini and SNES Mini, so too is Atari bringing back its own gaming console. Design-wise, the Ataribox takes design inspiration from the Atari 2600. One model has the familiar black and wood design, while the other has black with red accents. Both have the raised back and ribbing, with glass and wood finishes for the front. The rest of the specs are all modern. The Ataribox will come with an HDMI port, four USB ports, and SD card expansion slots, which may hint that Atari will allow sideloading. More detailed internals haven’t been released yet, but Atari promises to stuff it full of “modern internal specs” to support “current gaming content.” Pricing and release date information haven’t been released either, and Atari says they want to “get this right” before they make any more announcements.
A tiny Lego Mac called Byte Edition v3.0 is being sold online by PowerPig. It features a mouse, keyboard, and the iconic “hello” screen display. You can even open it up to reveal interior details like a detailed logic board, drive assembly, and analog board. The dimensions are (Computer): 3.62″ tall x 3.15″ wide x 2.83″ deep (92 mm x 80 mm x 72 mm). For being a small toy, there is a whopping 322 parts in total. You might need to grab a pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass before you build it. Go to the PowerPig website and preorder it for US$78.50. It’s expected to start shipping on July 27 and you can only have one shipment per order.
You can prevent tracking in Safari running macOS High Sierra. It uses machine learning to stop websites from tracking you across the web.
- An Intervention Call and a Secret Science Project - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-29
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Buying Watches and Detecting Crashes with Nick deCourville - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-22
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- Looking at iPhone 14 Pro Sales and Stating the Obvious - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-21
U.S Customs agents have the ability to search your electronic devices, but not iCloud as long as the files remain completely in the cloud.
Using the blue/yellow filter will boost color saturation, especially—you guessed it—blues and yellows.
Like iCloud, the app can back up your Mac’s desktop, documents, and photos.
The Mac Mini turns 1000 days old today, as the last update to the line was October 16, 2014. How bad of a problem is it?
The service will send you artworks from SFMOMA’s collection, whether it’s in storage or currently in a gallery.
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
Siri usage is higher than Google Search app usage, but searching in Safari is higher than both.