The beta will bring new wallpapers to the 12-inch iPad Pro, along with minor bug fixes and security patches.
You’ll be able to earn and spend Kin within the Kik app, which will have an integrated wallet.
He won’t be leaving Apple though; this position is more of a ceremonial thing.
Apple applied for an experimental license to test 5G technology, specifically using millimeter wave frequencies.
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
Instagram rolled out a new archival feature to hide any photo you no longer want on your profile—without deleting it.
It’s an easy method to prevent certain passwords from getting intercepted if your iPhone or Mac is held by border agents.
Not everyone is experiencing this issue, but some have found that disabling Slack indexing makes Spotlight responsive again.
Over the weekend, an article from The Register laid out complaints of Google AMP and how it negatively impacts the web. Then, John Gruber of Daring Fireball linked to the article and added his own comments, such as how AMP pages scroll differently than the rest of Safari. Andrew Orr finds out the differences between scrolling on iOS.
Ford just announced that CarPlay is coming to all of its 2016 model vehicles with a new software update. CarPlay requires an iPhone 5 or later, and running iOS 7.1 or later. You can either take your car to the nearest Ford dealer for the Ford CarPlay update, or do it yourself.
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- All About Writing and Getting Published
While reading news about Google I/O, Andrew Orr found that a feature coming to Android O that Apple already put into iOS. It’s a neat trick that should save you time while using iOS.