The EU is moving ahead to regulate large tech companies such as Apple, the goal is allowing developers open access to hardware and software.
Nick is a writer and educator out of Akron, Ohio. Other writings include contributor for The Devil Strip and various academic publishings. His beats are technology, music, food and legal. When not busy writing, Nick also plays in various bands around his city. He can be reached at [email protected]
Apple Music is celebrating the anniversary of Radiohead’s “OK Computer” through its Essential Anniversaries collection.
Apple has announced that “WandaVision” director Matt Shakman is set to direct a new Godzilla series for Apple TV+.
Chinese manufacturer BOE is in hot water with Apple after making unapproved changes to the OLED panel. Now Apple may be looking elsewhere.
This review explores the Anker 622 Magnetic Battery as it delivers 5000mAh of power for iPhone 12/13. The device connects via MagSafe.
Apple has received a second union-busting charge for allegedly violating multiple federal laws at its World Trade Center store.
Today Apple has announced a global premiere date for season three of the critically acclaimed television show “Trying”.
In April 2022, members of the Final Cut Pro community wrote a letter to Apple asking them to stand behind the product. Today Apple responded.
Artist Ben Vessey has created an “Old School” icon and wallpaper set that celebrates the pixelated era of the ’84 Macintosh.
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
Data from Antenna shows that Netflix is losing a substantial amount of subscribers, with many cancellations coming from long-time users.