The Apple Wallet is a great and convenient app, but Dr. W. Abdullah Brooks argues that there are key features it needs before it can replace our physical wallets.
Dr. W Abdullah Brooks argues that pundits who fail to account for key aspects of Apple’s approach to technology get it wrong time and again.
As an avid iPad Pro user, Dr. Brooks focuses on the user community’s response to iPadOS 15 and iPad Pro in the wake of WWDC.
Dr. W. Abdullah Brooks digs deep into the complexities for a company like Apple doing business in China, including essential longterm survival traits, adaptability and the ability to seize opportunity.
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
Dr. Brooks argues that Apple’s newly unified platform based around its M-series SOC is really a vision for a brand new era.
Dr. Brooks has experienced first hand the transformative impact of evolving technologies, and argues that Apple’s secret asset is the user community that has coalesced around the company’s technology.