Just a Thought - Many Ways To Ditch Your PC
by - January 26th, 2004
"Many Ways To Ditch Your PC"
The problem is not inside your head," Steve said to me.
He said, "You're dealing with some pop-ups that are rude.
Buy a new Mac, Jack,
Drop kick the Dell, Mel
He said, "It grieves me so to see you look so sad,
He said, "Why not stop by the Apple Store tonight,
Buy a new Mac, Jack.
Take a hammer to the eMachine.
Yeah, buy a new Mac, Jack.
Drop kick the Dell, Mel.
is a writer who currently lives in Orlando, FL. He's been a Mac fan since Atari Computers folded, but has worked with computers of nearly every type for 20 years.
Most Recent Columns From Just A Thought
- Apple's New Cards: Aces and Kings? - September 14th
- Power to the People - September 1st
- Too Soon To Zune - August 28th
The Just A Thought Archives
- Wed, 12:37 PM
- Be More Productive: Try a Different Keyboard
- Wed, 11:20 AM
- iCloud: Configure a Public Calendar
- Wed, 10:30 AM
- Working Smarter for Mac Users Preview with Bob "Dr Mac" LeVitus - TMO Daily Observations 2017-03-01
- Wed, 10:11 AM
- macOS Sierra: Quickly Restore Safari Tabs
- Wed, 9:00 AM
- Cling Bling Window Solar Charger: $27.99
- Wed, 8:14 AM
- iOS 10 Spying Possible With iCloud Backups
- Wed, 7:00 AM
- RocksterTek Porta-Guitar Is a Portable Guitar Neck for Practice
- Wed, 6:11 AM
- Apple's System Status Page Updated With Last Known Outages
- Tue, 5:51 PM
- YouTube Is Taking A Step Into the Live TV Business
- Tue, 5:27 PM
- Augmented Reality is a Natural Part of the iPhone's Technical Evolution
- Tue, 4:43 PM
- Get Your Photography Airborne With ROVA, the Flying Selfie Camera
- Tue, 3:01 PM
- Tim Cook Insists Apple Cares about Creative Pros (Despite All Evidence to the Contrary)