Forum

[Solved] pictures in posts?  

RSS

Any way to attach images within a post? Since most of this user forum is about sharing tips, tricks which often are better suited by sharing a screenshot, or even a quick video to demonstrate the tip or to help. It's kind of a bummer not to be able to post more than one attachment to one post either (since we can't see images). I guess I could put the screengrabs on dropbox and share that link, but if I move them around at some point those will become invalid. Anyway, just my 2 cents:-)

Apologies for the delay in replying here. I got out of sync while I was traveling, and then came back and had a few other distractions. Digging (back) into this now, and looking to see how we can remedy this. It's most certainly now "on the list".

This is now "fixed". Images, etc., should now appear in posts, first as thumbnails which are clickable into lightboxes. For a test, I'll share a rainbow that appeared recently after a gig I played. 🙂 

imagejpeg 0 1

Cool, displays OK in iOS Safari

And testing if iOS interface can add some snow under the rainbow......

0EE46506 D7A2 46F3 A7E9 C35F9BE5F291

nicely done!

thanks for fixing this Dave. And thanks for fixing the issue I was having with login in. That was weird.

Share: