Forum

pictures in posts?  

RSS

Any way to attach images within a post? Since most of this user forum is about sharing tips, tricks which often are better suited by sharing a screenshot, or even a quick video to demonstrate the tip or to help. It's kind of a bummer not to be able to post more than one attachment to one post either (since we can't see images). I guess I could put the screengrabs on dropbox and share that link, but if I move them around at some point those will become invalid. Anyway, just my 2 cents:-)

You can transfer various photographs to your course of events as a feature of a post. To do this, click "Include Photo/Video" at the highest point of your landing page, at that point click "Transfer Photos/Video." Select the photographs you'd get a kick out of the chance to transfer and snap "Open." You can likewise add more photographs to the post by clicking "+" in the unfilled photograph box. On the off chance that you like, include a depiction or notice, at that point click "Post." please visit here also Custom dissertation

Share: