Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Best iPhone 8 replacement Battery?

RSS

Topic starter

Hey guys, I want to replace the battery of my iPhone 8. I've been looking for 1 hour already but I can't find a trustworthy manufacturer. It seems like they all advertise their batteries with up to 3000mAh which seems impossible to me. I'm not looking for a cheap battery but for a reliable one. Do you have any recommendations? It would be great if it would have more mAh than the original one. Thank you.

4 Answers

First if you are in the region that have Apple support then take it to the support center for better quality. and if you region doesn't have support take it some Authorized Dealer.  

I had good luck with the ifixit.com battery, but this was for an older iPhone 5. Nevertheless, they have good replacement guides and for the three or four parts I've ordered from them seem to be quite reliable.

Getting your iPhone battery replaced when it starts to slow down should be a no-brainer. In fact, the benefits far outweigh the costs. For starters, you'll want to see if you are still under warranty with Apple. If you're covered, having your battery replaced will be free of charge.

Share: