Forum

Notifications
Clear all

E faxing reviews  

RSS

I’m planning on cutting the cord and giving up my landline. I’d like to see others use of EFax via macOS or iOS and which would work for just a few faxes yearly. 

Topic Tags
5 Answers

An "email to fax" account is probably easiest if you're simply sending a few faxes per year and the ones I've seen there is no monthly charge for this service just a "pay per page" when you do use it.

The converse if you want to also receive faxes is a "fax to email" service and usually because you have to have a dedicated phone number for the incoming message there will be a monthly fee to cover that.

For the 1 or 2 faxes I send per year I have an account with interfax.net and I keep a few dollars of credit stored in it.

Thank you. That may work. 

I like hellofax.

I'm a newbie here. I would like to set up a free fax service. Can you please help me to do that?

Guys, I was waiting for your help. I would like to use a free fax service on my Mac device. I'm going to set up cocofax free fax signing up here. Because I found this one much more reliable and effective. The most important thing is cocofax offers 1 month of free trial. If you have another suggestion please let me know. 

Thank you so much for this thread. I'm really excited to read this e-fax reviews here. But before starting I would like to let you know about a free fax guide website like googlfaxfree. This googlefaxfree guide website will help you to free fax to email google with Google Fax Free journey. Just try and enjoy reliable fax service. 

Share: