Forum

STOP SPAM CALLS!  

RSS

Hey everyone.  I cannot for the life of me remember Daves recommendation for stoping Spam Calls / Robo Calls on iOS.  I have Verizon Wireless and they are directing me to NOMOROB which is $1.99 a month for mobile devices.  Does anyone know if this service is legit?

This topic was modified 8 months ago by MacTechFreak
3 Answers

OK so I added the Call Filter service from verizon on thier website and I did get charged the $2.99.

So I called them and mentioned that I read a post from January stating it was going to be free starting March 2019.  The Rep stated they know of this and aren't sure when it is going to start being free but the credited me the $2.99 for this month.

Your timing is serendipitous, @mac-tech-freak! Listener Joe just sent us a Facebook message about this, so we share here. Looks like it's "coming in March". 🙂

Wow! Awesome @davehamilton! Thanks for the info. I did goto the Verizon Site before posting and didn't see this. I will go back and figure this out thanks again.

I like Malware Bytes for iOS, it's only $1/month. 🙂

I am going to try this as well, thank you.

The Verizon Call Filter is being defeated by the constant changing of numbers the calls are coming from.

For the last couple of months I've been getting daily calls from "Unknown Caller". Seems non of them can or will block this. I've tried the verizon call filter, nomorobo, Hiya, and most recently RoboKiller. I'm slightly more hopeful with Robokiller than the others, time will tell if it helps.

Share: