The Active Evolution of APFS – Mac Geek Gab 710
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- 00:00:00 Mac Geek Gab 710 for Monday, May 21, 2018
- 00:02:26 Heat-Shrink Tubing and Hot Glue Guns
- 00:05:13 Ken-QT-Fn+Arrow to Scroll
- 00:07:27 Jon-Make Sure you have a serial number
- 00:12:26 Scott-Switch and Restore an App’s Windows
- Cmd-Tab, release Tab, Option
- 00:14:27 Scott-Google Wi-Fi Performs Well
- 00:20:15 Bill-Configuration of Quasi-Mesh
- 00:29:56 SPONSOR: eero mesh routers – Get free overnight shipping by adding it to your cart and then using coupon code
MGGto have the shipping fees comped.
- 00:34:02 How to test QoS
- 00:38:21 Eduardo-709-Try Do Not Disturb While Driving to Disable FaceID Requirement
- 00:43:00 VoicePrint While Driving?
- 00:44:47 Qi vs. Lightning Charging Priority
- 00:52:37 Allison-709-Wearing Two Earphones While Cycling
- 00:59:51 Tim-Another Xserve/Desktop Mac SSD Option
- 01:02:41 Thunderbolt vs. PCI vs. PCI-Express
- 01:05:10 Mark-USB 3 or Thunderbolt for Boot Drive
- 01:10:35 This week’s MGG Premium Subscribers:
- Rick S., Harvey H., Ian T., John P., Mark P., Timothy B., Jim D., Jeff P., John V., Stephen A., John D., Santiago M., Ken L., Gary B.
- 01:12:04 John-APFS or HFS, Booting from External
- 01:18:33 How to remove macOS from a drive?
- 01:25:30 MGG Outtro
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- Active MGG Sponsors and Coupon Codes List
- You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network