The Great Internet Blocking Conspiracy – Mac Geek Gab 807
Topic starter March 23, 2020 7:30 EDT AM
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- 0000 Mac Geek Gab 807 for Monday, March 23, 2020
- 0050 Todd-QT-Use iPhone Volume Buttons for Apple TV
- 0047 Watch IMDB content with Amazon Prime App
- 0042 Todd-TripIt Pro for free for Six Months
- 0034 Derek-805-Managing the Family Shared Calendar
- 0032 Robert-806-CSF-Options for LTE Internet
- 0045 Todd-805-Silencing CarPlay upon Reconnect
- 0027 JP-Old/Failing Drives Kept Mac from Shutting Down
- 0005 SPONSOR: MailRoute - Protect Your Email Today and stop threats: spam, viruses, phishing, malware, and downtime. Free 30-day Trial at MailRoute.net/mgg
- 0024 New MacBook Air
- 0011 GC-Make this app run on your Mac
- 0030 Don’t Believe Comcast - Check your numbers!
- Your DOCSIS Diagnostics Page
- Downstream should be between -7dBmV to +7dBmV
- Upstream <55dBmV
- 0010 SPONSOR: SimpliSafe. Enterprise-level security for your home, but with no wires to install, no long-term contracts, and just fifty-cents a day. Visit SimpliSafe.com/MacGeekGab to get free shipping and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- 0001 SPONSOR: ExpressVPN - To watch shows only available in other countries and find out how you can get 3 months free, go to ExpressVPN.com/MGG
- 0024 Willie-The Great Internet Blocking Conspiracy
- 0034 Todd-How does my TV Volume Change?
- 0043 Scott-Managing macOS parental controls for Home Schooling
- 0023 JP-Benchmark Reported Drive Throughput, What Should I Expect?
- 0100 OBS Studio
- 0111 Phil-SSD Upgrade Performance
- 0142 Brian-Drives Won't Stay Awake...Or Will They?
- 0117 Scout-Troubleshooting a non-booting Mac
- 0143 Jesse-iMac Won't Fully Boot
- 0123 MGG 806 Outtro
This topic was modified 2 years ago by John F. Braun