ICE, ICE, Maybe? — Mac Geek Gab 824
July 13, 2020 7:30 EDT AM
Note: Shownotes are in progress...
- 00:00:00 Mac Geek Gab 824 for Monday, July 13, 2020
- 00:01:24 Ben-QT-Minimize to see the window (and process) name
- 00:03:03 Paul-QT-Music Doesn't Delete Purchased Songs, Only Hides Them
- 00:04:08 Giles-QT-Pinch to Zoom on the Print Pane
- 00:06:08 Jeremy-CSF-ICE Band for Apple Watch
- 00:07:11 Greg-CSF-Apple Watch Has a Tip Calculator
- 00:08:28 CSF-Use Private (MAC) Address in iOS 14 (can be set PER Wi-Fi network/SSID)
- 00:12:51 Matt-Use ForwardEmail.net instead of GoDaddy
- 00:20:45 Todd-823-Contacts User Interface Gets Confused with Multiple Accounts
- 00:22:35 SPONSOR: Burrow. Over 23,000 ways to design your perfect sofa. Fast and free shipping, zero-interest financing, and $75 off your purchase at Burrow.com/MGG.
- 00:24:55 SPONSOR: BBEdit 13.1 from Bare Bones Software is available now in the Mac App Store or Online at BareBones.com
- 00:26:53 SPONSOR: CacheFly. CacheFly's Web Content Optimization analyzes your current Google Lighthouse score to optimize all your content before it's delivered to visitors without requiring any development effort from you, all in the background.
- 00:28:42 Gin-Touch Bar Mac Sleep/Restart/Shutdown Replacement
- 00:32:14 John-CarPlay Customization and Connection Problems
- 00:41:41 Rand-Deleted Items Not Immediately Recovered/Purged
- 00:45:41 Bruce-GC-Multiple iMessage Accounts on One Mac
- 00:48:15 Charles-Running Out of Application Memory
- 00:55:32 Drew-Eero Renames BufferBloat Management Again...Do I Need it?
- 00:58:29 Roger-Using Mesh alongside Regular Wi-Fi
- 01:05:17 Wilko-Normal Network Traffic, and Missing Access Point
- 01:08:14 Larry-Internet Security vs. VPN
- 01:10:54 Dennis-ISP Reporting Router Vulnerabilities
- 01:14:33 Tim-Understanding Traceroute Reports
- 01:19:33 Robert-Devices reporting Invalid Password on Wi-Fi
- 01:24:25 MGG 824 Outtro