The Case for The Nuke and Pave — Mac Geek Gab 826
July 27, 2020 7:30 EDT AM
Note: Shownotes are in progress...
- 00:00:00 Mac Geek Gab 826 for Monday, July 27, 2020 < https://macgeekgab.com/ >
- 00:01:47 David-QT for Wallet App
- 00:06:28 Loren-QT-Use Spaces to Do Quick Operations with no Windows In the Way
- 00:07:40 Michael-CSF-ETER 4 — Easy PGP on iOS
- 00:09:12 CSF-Glyph Atom RAID SSD 4TB - USB 10G
- 775MBps writes, 850MBps reads. Two removable cables (USB-C, USB-A)
- CSF-Glyph Atom PRO SSD 1TB - Thunderbolt 3
- 2150MBps writes, 2350MBps reads. Removable cable fits in edge of drive.
- 00:13:17 David-CSF-Lifespan to monitor the life of your SSD
- 00:15:39 Scott-What format for External SSD?
- 00:22:04 The Case for the Nuke and Pave
- 00:31:54 Ken-Need new Mac, Can't Get Enough Storage Quickly
- 00:48:34 SPONSOR: Other World Computing. OWC’s new multi-adapter Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock brings you bus-powered dual USB, Dual 4K HDMI, and Gigabit Ethernet! Learn more at MacSales.com
- 00:50:23 SPONSOR: Mint Mobile. Cut your wireless bill to just $15 per month at MintMobile.com/MGG, and add an iPhone SE for another $15!
- 00:52:11 SPONSOR: ExpressVPN - Surf with TrustedServer, Speed, and HD quality using ExpressVPN.com/MGG
- 00:54:14 Ben-Various Shortcuts for Screen-Only Sleep
- Is there a similarly fast alternative to Crtl + Shift + Eject for new Macbook that lack eject keys?
- 00:57:17 Wayne-Does OBD II Interfere with CarPlay?
- 00:59:44 Louis-Touch Bar F# Keys and Keyboard Maestro
- 01:01:51 Diagnosing Network issues
- 01:04:59 Ralph-Plan for Deciding about Hardware Upgrades
- 01:14:12 Carsten-818-Segmenting your IoT devices off
- 01:21:31 MGG 826 Outtro
This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Dave Hamilton
This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by Dave Hamilton