Geek Challenges, Quick Tips, and Your Network Questions Answered — Mac Geek Gab 827
August 3, 2020 5:30 EDT AM
Note: Shownotes are in progress...
- 00:00:00 Mac Geek Gab 827 for Monday, August 3, 2020
- Quick Tips
- Geek Challenges
- 00:08:47 Olga-iMac Sound Volume is Very Low
- 00:15:51 Chip-GC-Creatively Increasing Broadband Speeds
- 00:22:47 Craig-Diagnosing a daily CPU spike
top -u -s4
- 00:31:29 Chris-Managing Battery Life on MacBook Pro
- 00:36:54 Robbie-Changing Username
- 00:41:28 Stephen-GC-Push Notifications from one iPhone to Another
- 00:46:06 SPONSOR: Linode - You can build it on Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Start with a $20 credit at linode.com/mgg.
- 00:47:18 SPONSOR: PlushCare: Does telehealth with primary care physicians available 7 days per week for same-day appointments sound good? That’s what PlushCare does for you. And you get 30-days free as a trial at PlushCare.com/MGG.
- 00:48:53 SPONSOR: TextExpander: TextExpander helps you communicate smarter. Create snippets for things you type – or copy and paste – all the time. Get 20% off your first year’s subscription at TextExpander.com/podcast.
- 00:51:33 James-Building a good Wi-Fi Smart Home Framework
- 01:07:30 MACE-Which Ethernet Cable to Use?
- 01:09:44 Mark-IoT Devices and Changing Wi-Fi Networks
- 01:14:37 Steven-Mesh is Meshing Up my IoT Devices
- 01:17:54 Louis-825-A potential Screen Sharing Hack
- 01:20:56 MGG 827 Outtro
This topic was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Dave Hamilton
This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by Dave Hamilton
This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Dave Hamilton