Malware? Not Malware — Mac Geek Gab 841

Subscribe to the MGG Weekly Episode Newsletter

[mc4wp_form id="67379"]

Sometimes you feel like … a malware. Sometimes you don’t. That’s not how it goes, but that’s exactly how it felt for a lot of you this week! John and Dave talk through this and get to the bottom of it all. That’s hardly half of it, though. You know how Mac Geek Gab goes… your questions answered, your tips share, all with the goal of learning at least five new things along with your two favorite geeks!

Get In Touch:

Sponsors

SPONSOR: TextExpander: TextExpander helps you communicate smarter. Create snippets for things you type – or copy and paste – all the time. Get 20% off your first year’s subscription at TextExpander.com/podcast.

SPONSOR: Linode – Get started today with $100 in free credit for Mac Geek Gab listeners at linode.com/mgg.

SPONSOR: CacheFly. CacheFly’s Web Content Optimization analyzes your current Google Lighthouse score to optimize all your content before it’s delivered to visitors without requiring any development effort from you, all in the background.

Show Notes

Note: Shownotes are in progress... Chapters/Timestamps/Stuff mentioned:

One thought on “Malware? Not Malware — Mac Geek Gab 841

• I mentioned ‘Retroactive’ to Dave and John specifically because for me it allows me to use Apple Configurator to organize and modify any of my iOS screens, like my iPhone, etc. Due to visual problems it is extremely hard to finagle and do so directly on the iPhone screen vs doing it on my large computer monitor screen. So, in essence, this is a phenomenon of ACCESSIBILITY that Apple removed from us, but, Retroactive reinstates it for those with visual acuity problems. Thank you Mr. Cormier for developing this app. Patrick

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.