Travel Tips, Wi-Fi Troubleshooting, and Dave Got Caught! — Mac Geek Gab 885
Topic starter August 16, 2021 9:50 EDT AM
- 0000 Mac Geek Gab 885 for Monday, August 16, 2021
- Your Questions and Tips...Answered and Shared!
- 0026 Tom and Gary-Mac Mini strange restart behaviour
- 0035 Paul-macOS Autocomplete
- 0059 Leif-Considering New Backup Strategies
- 0043 Larry-Tweaking The Apple TV Experience: Auto-Play, Minimizing Credits, and Fast Fast Forward
- Skywalker Sound
- Industrial Light and Magic
- 0003 Larry-Audio Sync Problem with Apple TV
- 0039 Eliot-Using eSIM for Data while Traveling?
- 0012 SPONSOR: BBEdit, the power tool for text from Bare Bones Software is now ready for Big Sur and M1-powered Macs!
- 0023 SPONSOR: LinkedIn Jobs. Go to LinkedIn.com/MGG and post your first job for free!
- Quick Tips
- 0045 DaveMark-Apple Support says to touch an AirTag to the top of your iPhone to read the NFC tag (see pic).Interesting
- 0004 QT-Boomerang Backwards
- 0024 QT-Shortcut for Low Power Mode
- 0036 Gary-QT-Add Your Vaccine Passport to your Apple Wallet
- 0020 Andrew-QT View Email Headers for iOS-Only Email
- 0004 John-QT-Disable Private Relay before restoring iPad
- 0053 Ben-QT-Tap The Waveform on iOS Dictation to Return to Keyboard
- 0039 Kenny-Disable WPA3 if you have Apple Devices
- Cool Stuff Found
- Even More Tips, Follow-ups, and Questions
- 0009 I Got Caught...Can You Help?
- 0126 JP-Does YouTube TV's Interface Remain Consistent Across Devices?
- 0107 Ed-884-Plex can record OTA channels with HDHomeRun
- 0132 Jeremy-MagSafe Battery Pack Passthrough Charging
- 0131 Will-How to Auto-Restart an App?
- 0152 Larry-What's with the "obj"?
- 0124 MGG 885 Outtro
This topic was modified 9 months ago by John F. Braun